Back-to-School Tips to Keep Students Safe
Parents of Primary Students:
- Find a safe route to and from school and practice it with your children.
- Join an existing Walking School Bus or Bicycle Train, or start up your own with other parents in your neighborhood.
- Identify safe places along the route, such as a friend’s house, where your children can go if they encounter trouble.
- Discuss how to safely interact with strangers.
- Ensure your children understand traffic safety, such as how to cross the street, board the ...