Edmonton Taekwondo & Martial Arts School
Preserving the past. Pioneering the future of Martial Arts
About Spirit TKD…
At Spirit Taekwondo Academy our goal is to offer quality martial arts instruction to all who want to learn.
Your goal may be to achieve a level of fitness, to build confidence or to experience the thrill of competition. Whatever the reason, you are invited to blend the body and mind in a study of the most exciting martial art offered anywhere.
Our Teaching Philosophy…
Our teaching methods must be good. They’ve been around for thousands of years!
For centuries, millions of people have benefited from the teaching of Martial Arts, a system of self-defense created in the Orient that does not advocate the use of weapons. Instead, it is a philosophy that believes in strengthening the mind and body through self-discipline, fitness, and awareness.
- September 30: Promotion Test at 11:00 AM at Spirit Taekwondo
- October 9: Thanksgiving – NO CLASSES
- October 16: Kali eight week course starts. FREE trial on the 4th & 11th
- October 21: K. H. Min Tournament at Kinsmen Sports Centre. Good luck to our competition team!
- October 28: Promotion Test at 11:00 AM at Elite Taekwondo. Black Belt Physical Test to follow at approximately 12:30 PM
- October 31: Halloween Night – NO CLASSES
- November 2: Halloween in Class! Wear Your Costumes