Edmonton Taekwondo & Martial Arts School
Preserving the past. Pioneering the future of Martial Arts
About Spirit TKD…
At Spirit Taekwondo Academy our goal is to offer quality martial arts instruction to all who want to learn.
Your goal may be to achieve a level of fitness, to build confidence or to experience the thrill of competition. Whatever the reason, you are invited to blend the body and mind in a study of the most exciting martial art offered anywhere.
Our Teaching Philosophy…
Our teaching methods must be good. They’ve been around for thousands of years!
For centuries, millions of people have benefited from the teaching of Martial Arts, a system of self-defense created in the Orient that does not advocate the use of weapons. Instead, it is a philosophy that believes in strengthening the mind and body through self-discipline, fitness, and awareness.
- September 4: Labour Day – NO CLASSES
- September 11: Start Fall Schedule
- September 12: Competition Team Meeting at 6:30 PM
- September 16: Black Belt Candidates Meeting at 11:00 AM
- September 30: Promotion Test at 11:00 AM at Spirit Taekwondo