Edmonton’s Taekwondo & Martial Arts School
Preserving the past. Pioneering the future of Martial Arts
About Spirit TKD…
At Spirit Taekwondo Academy our goal is to offer quality martial arts instruction to all who want to learn.
Your goal may be to achieve a level of fitness, to build confidence or to experience the thrill of competition. Whatever the reason, you are invited to blend the body and mind in a study of the most exciting martial art offered anywhere.
Our Teaching Philosophy…
Our teaching methods must be good. They’ve been around for thousands of years!
For centuries, millions of people have benefited from the teaching of Martial Arts, a system of self-defense created in the Orient that does not advocate the use of weapons. Instead, it is a philosophy that believes in strengthening the mind and body through self-discipline, fitness, and awareness.
- January 2: First Day of Classes for 2014 (No Yoga)
- January 3-4: Funeral Service for Lely – NO CLASSES
- January 7: First day of Yoga for 2014 (No Yoga)
- January 18: Whitecourt Tournament
- January 22: Chuck-A-Puck Game Day – Edmonton Oil Kings Vs. Regina Pats @ 7 pm
- January 31: Promotion Test @ 6 pm at Spirit Tkd Must be registered by January 30th