Edmonton Taekwondo & Martial Arts School
Preserving the past. Pioneering the future of Martial Arts
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Thank you for all the support in 2014 and looking forward to kicking with you in 2015!
-from the staff at Spirit Taekwondo
Reminder that we will be closed from Dec 24th – Jan 4th.
Regular class schedule resumes January 5th, 2015
About Spirit TKD…
At Spirit Taekwondo Academy our goal is to offer quality martial arts instruction to all who want to learn.
Your goal may be to achieve a level of fitness, to build confidence or to experience the thrill of competition. Whatever the reason, you are invited to blend the body and mind in a study of the most exciting martial art offered anywhere.
Our Teaching Philosophy…
Our teaching methods must be good. They’ve been around for thousands of years!
For centuries, millions of people have benefited from the teaching of Martial Arts, a system of self-defense created in the Orient that does not advocate the use of weapons. Instead, it is a philosophy that believes in strengthening the mind and body through self-discipline, fitness, and awareness.
- Dec 6: Black Belt Test at 11 am at Elite Tkd. – NO CLASSES, Good Luck to Siddarth Kannan testing for his 1st Poom! Come watch and support him in this big step!
- Dec 11:Registration Deadline for Promotion Test
- Dec 12: Final Promotion Test of the year at Spirit TKD @ 6 pm. Doors will open at 5:30 for warm up
- Dec 24 – Jan 4: Classes will be closed for Christmas Break
- Jan 5: 2015 Classes Begin!