Edmonton Taekwondo & Martial Arts School
Preserving the past. Pioneering the future of Martial Arts
About Spirit TKD…
At Spirit Taekwondo Academy our goal is to offer quality martial arts instruction to all who want to learn.
Your goal may be to achieve a level of fitness, to build confidence or to experience the thrill of competition. Whatever the reason, you are invited to blend the body and mind in a study of the most exciting martial art offered anywhere.
Our Teaching Philosophy…
Our teaching methods must be good. They’ve been around for thousands of years!
For centuries, millions of people have benefited from the teaching of Martial Arts, a system of self-defense created in the Orient that does not advocate the use of weapons. Instead, it is a philosophy that believes in strengthening the mind and body through self-discipline, fitness, and awareness.
- April 29: Black Belt Physical at Elite Taekwondo at 1:00 PM
- May 22: Victoria Day – NO CLASSES
- May 25-28: Junior National and National Poomsae Championships
- June 3: Promotion Testing at Spirit Taekwondo at 11:00 AM. Doors open at 10:30 AM
- June 10: Black Belt Testing at 11:00 AM. Location TBA
- June 12: Summer Schedule will begin. Schedule will be posted at beginning of June